Diamond Club & HVAC Maintenance Agreements
The Diamond Club is a private membership service club for you if you want to safeguard your home and family from dangerous situations that could become catastrophic!
1. $200 in FREE service!
Protect your home from annoying plumbing problems by having a Certified Service Technician inspect your plumbing system on a regular schedule and receive FREE plumbing system adjustments including all connected equipment. The complete list includes over 323 different inspection points... here's just the tip of the iceberg...
- All of your toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Any needed adjustments are FREE!
- All of your faucets are tested and must pass a rigid Performance Test. If they don't, they'll be adjusted FREE of charge!
- All of your exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- All of your piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- All of your drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Your washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked and tested.
- Your water heater is checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Water heaters are often a major cause of water damage. Keeping this piece of equipment in top shape guarantees Peace of Mind!
- Any questions or concerns you have about your home's plumbing will be gladly answered.
2. You go to the Front of the Line!
As a member of "The Diamond Club", you'll go to the front of the line and to the top of our appointment book if you ever need plumbing service. You'll never wait more than 2 hours for our team of experts to arrive at your home. 1-hour service from 8am to 5pm and 2-hour service from 5pm to 8am.
3. You get a 25% discount on repairs!
As a member of "The Diamond Club", you'll have the opportunity to take advantage of any unadvertised specials we offer. What's more, you get a whopping 25% discount (a preferred service rate) should you ever need us for any plumbing repair. And you get a full, 2-year guarantee on any and all repairs and replacements. No other plumber in the book will give you great specials and service like that!
4. Your membership is FREE for 30 months!
First, your membership is only $7.95 per month. For the first 30 months, your accumulated monthly dues are credited toward any future service or product you purchase. For example: If you've been a member for two years, you have accumulated more than $190. If you want a new water faucet or need a new water heater or plumbing service, you can credit 100% of the membership dues you've paid toward the purchase or service cost. In other words, your membership as well as the preceding three benefits cost you nothing...you can't lose!
Our promise...As a member of "The Diamond Club", your home is protected from the annoyance of leaky faucets, clogged toilets and broken water lines. If a problem does occur, you'll go to the top of our service list. You will be priority-service protected every hour of every day from water damaging plumbing emergencies. If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or it can be transferred to the new owner.
With our HVAC Maintenance Agreement, we agree to procide you with a complete precision tune-up and professional cleaning either anuually or semi-annually as described below for your heating and/or air conditioning equipment during the term you decide.
- Lower utility Bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved capacity
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority customer service
- The agreement is transferable
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean igntion (pilot assembly)
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor Refrigerant Pressure
- Test safety controls
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Adjust termostat calibration
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condesate drains (check condensate pump for operation - when available)
- Measure temperature difference
- Replace or wash standard type air filters
- Activate heating and cooling system (as per season)
- Test for gas leaks at furnace
- One Complete system (gas/A-C or heat pump) $179.95 per year for two visits
- Two Complete systems (gas/A-C or heat pump) $269.95 per year for two visits
- Add water heater checks for correct operations at only $30 per year!
Just A Reminder
Don't forget to take a look at our community page to see how we've made a positive impact on the local community.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to reach out to us using our Contact Us page.
We Work for you!
If you've hired us and would like to rate your experience, please write a review.